Customer Experience Associate
At Everlane, we’re rethinking the way retail works. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at Everlane.com. Since launching in November 2011, Everlane has attracted over 400,000 members and has been featured in The New York Times, New York Magazine, The Economist, Elle, and GQ.
Everlane is seeking to reinvent customer service on the web from the ground up and create a best-in-class experience. We are looking for smart, passionate individuals who love to help people and are quick at problem solving.
You will engage with our customers, answering their questions, and making sure they’re thrilled with Everlane. You should be likeable, think quickly on your feet, and be extremely organized. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys people and wants to join a fast-growing design brand.
This position is based in San Francisco.
- Deliver a great experience to Everlane customers day in and day out, fielding all incoming questions from customers and new members
- Be the eyes and ears of customers, reporting issues back to the company so that we can continuously improve and iterate on our product
- Process returns, manage tickets, deal with one-offs, etc
- Keep track of key issues and develop new programs to better the experience for members
- Work closely with the web team and our warehouse when relevant issues arise
- Develop new programs beyond the everyday that set Everlane apart (e.g. reaching out to new members, following up with top customers, etc)
- Act as a brand ambassador outside the Customer Experience team
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about helping people, ambitious and self-motivated
- Exceptional communicator (best in your group) and very organized
- Quick to solve problems, and a very go-getter attitude
- Eagerness to learn and able to juggle many tasks
- Empathetic and extroverted, you’re liked by all and able to lead groups to accomplish great tasks
Time and benefits:
- Full time position that runs Monday through Friday with alternating weekend shifts
- Health benefits are included